Are you an influential person in your community or a pioneer in your field? Do you own a business, or run a successful organization? Are you an athlete, honor students or someone with a special skill or talent? Share your story with us. If you know someone with an empowering or inspiration story, tell us about it.
For personal submissions, send an updated bio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have a bio, please answer the following questions. The fans love a great personal story, so include as much details as possible.
1. Full Name:
2. Age (DOB): Optional
3. Where were you born?
4. Where did you grow up? Please share your family background as it relates to Guyana
5. Where do you currently reside (city/state)?
6. What is your educational background?
7. What is your career/business/talent?
8. What made you want to pursue your career/business/talent?
9. What would you say most motivates you to do what you do?
10. What would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
11. Have you received any honors or awards?
12. Are you a member or representative of any professional organization?
13. What one word would you use to describe yourself?
14. What might (someone) be surprised to know about you?
15. What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
16. Did you have any key mentors or people who deeply influenced who you are?
17. Are there any major challenges or obstacles that you’ve overcome?
18. What advice would you give a young girl/woman who wants to pursue a similar career?
19. What would you say is the essence of being woman who rocks?
20. What’s next for you or what are you most looking forward to?
Include a few photos to choose from to accompany the story (preferable 750 pixels or larger).
Note: Due to large number of submissions that we receive, your story may take up to 4 weeks before it’s published.