Guyanese Girls Rock is 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that seeks to empower Guyanese women and girls to create their own path to success by exposing them to influential and exceptional female role models and accomplished achievers, and provide access to resources and opportunities for educational, career and business advancement.
To ignite confidence and inspire passion in women and girls to embrace their own talents and gifts and step into their true potential.
“You are more than just enough; you were born to rock!”
WAYS TO HELP
If your share our values on women empowerment:
- Help us to provide free access to resources, information & technology by submitting your organization/programs for our Community Board.
- Make a financial donation to the GGR Scholarship Fund. Your support will help us to award college-bound young women of Guyanese heritage with stipends to purchase new laptop computers.
- Volunteer your time and services by mentoring a young woman in the Guyanese community.
- Contribute to our fundraising efforts by shopping from the GGR Gift Shop, or Hats and Apparel Stores.
- Celebrate other Guyanese women and girls who are making a difference in their communities. If you know a Guyanese woman or girl who rocks, tell us about her via email at email@example.com with the Subject “This Guyanese Girl Rock.” See submission guidelines here.